Online Japanese lesson
lessons are available!
Free Trial Start-up Campaign
Try conversation with a native tutor or a lesson with a professional teacher!
Tutor 1 lesson or Teacher 1 lesson
0 yen / Free
＊Limited to 1 trial lesson per person.
＊A free signup is required before you can try the trial lessons.
learn comprehensively and practice conversation
All teachers are
You can learn correct pronunciation, expressions in Japanese, culture and information about Japan.
Private lessons so you can learn at your own pace.
You can ask your teacher until your doubts are resolved.
We have various types
Experienced professional teacher ¥1,180~
Super friendly tutor ¥370~
Learn with LinguaAlis!
4 types of native speaker teachers to suit your needs
Choose from 4 types of teachers to suit your needs All teachers are native speakers
You can select a lesson plan based on your desired lesson fee and the number of points required for the number of lessons.
There is no need to go through the complicated monthly purchase procedure, as the subscription system is automatically renewed each month.
How to Take a Lesson
3 Simple Steps to Take a Lesson
Recommended Lesson Type
- As if studying abroad in Japan, I want to learn from textbooks and talk to native speakers too!
- I want to take both reading and writing lessons and conversation lessons!
- I want to be able to speak the Japanese I studied!
P.M. Lesson with junior tutor Yuta, practicing conversation using the sentence patterns learned in the morning.
I want to learn not only grammar and vocabulary, but also conversation....
For those who think so, we recommend lessons with experienced senior teachers and junior tutors who are easy to talk with.
While learning with a senior teacher with the material, you can practice conversation with a junior tutor.
Combining lessons with two different types of teachers in parallel allows you to improve the four skills of Japanese (reading & writing, listening & speaking) in a comprehensive manner.
Also, well-balanced combination of input and output enhances learning efficiency.
You can freely combine lessons, so choose your favorite teachers for each type of lesson.
- I want to communicate with native speakers in Japanese!
- I want to practice speaking Japanese and build my confidence before I go to Japan!
- I want to know more about Japan and Japanese people! I want to talk with various native speakers!
- I also want to try conversation as if talking to my friends!
You can practice speaking with native speakers at a super low price.
Friendly native speakers are just like your friends.
No need to worry if you make a mistake in Japanese. You can speak Japanese without any nervousness.
- I want to take lessons at home rather than going to Japan to study or a Japanese language school!
- I need a teacher to make a lesson plan for me!
- I want to be taught based on my Japanese level, learning speed, and desired content!
- I want to learn what I need to know about business Japanese, manners, Keigo, etc.!
- I want to prepare for Japanese language exams, such as JLPT, BJT, and EJU!
- I want to learn correct pronunciation like a native!
Want to learn Japanese from a formal professional teacher....
For those who think like this, we recommend lessons with an experienced senior teacher.
Our teachers have studied Japanese language education and have many years of experience to help you improve your Japanese quickly and certainly.
- I want to learn grammar, Kanji, etc. from a formal teacher!
- I want to learn from the basics.
- I have lots of questions about Japanese, but I can't ask them in a large class... I want teachers to explain until I understand them!
- I have a question in my practice book that I'm currently doing on my own... and I need help figuring out what I don't understand!
- I'm worried if I can speak Japanese well. I need help from an experienced teacher!
- I want to learn about Japanese culture, traditions, business Japanese, and other specialized topics!
- I might get nervous in lessons. I need an experienced teacher to teach me gently!
- Direct translation between my native language and Japanese is a bit unnatural in communication... I want to know how to say things naturally!
I want to learn efficiently from a professional or experienced teacher at a low price....
For those people, we recommend lessons with an official junior Japanese teacher or an experienced senior tutor.